Top Mobile Device Predictions for 2013
1. The desktop computer will become obsolete
2. All new laptops will incorporate touch screens, blurring the lines between laptops and tablets.
3. Mobile device adoption will continue to explode
4. Increased security issues on mobile devices and BYOD security
5. Explosive growth in Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) policies for businesses
6. The workstation will become a thin client only and all end user installation will be accessed in private or public clouds.
7. The pen and notebook will become obsolete.
8. TV’s will be replaced by computers and mobile devices