Top Cloud Computing Predictions for 2013
1. Disaster recovery services will become more automated
2. Software-as-a-service adoption will increase
3. Portable media such as DVD and BluRay will become obsolete
4. Cloud storage will become the dominant repository for music, photos, and videos
5. Big data will make another leap in automation, with a growing percentage of the data growth on the internet created by machines, not humans!
6. IT department will be more of a vendor management and business unit conduit role vs. hands-on technical role.